- After watching a marathon of ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’, I had to check myself into an asylum.
- Aliens kidnapped me; they were nice guys (I guess, they look like roaches), except they dropped me of in Johannesburg.
- Rebbeca Black gave me MRSA.
- When I found out that the world was going end on May 21st, I had to build a bomb shelter. Then I had to demolish the whole damn thing on the 22nd.
- Cthulhu got out of his cage again.
- I was locked up in a Libyan POW camp after trying to steal Muammar Gaddafi's sunglasses.
- I was exiled by the "The Monsters" after I discovered Lady Gaga’s true identity: Madonna.
- My birthday bash got so out of hand, I woke up in a coffin near Vienna.
- My plan to destroy 'Two and a Half Men' was taking over my life.
- The President of the United State of America, Barrack Obama, gave me the most important task of my generation’s history; find Osama Bin Laden’s porn stash.
- My television and laptop became self-aware and would only let me watch shows on TLC.
- The finals for my classes were coming up and I needed to do a marathon cram session.
- All of the above.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
I’m Back (I'm not dead yet)
Holy crap, its June already and I haven’t done anything for two months! Well since an excuse is not enough forgive the readers and myself (that sounded smug) here are multiple excuses: